BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARDS NOMINATIONS
The 15th Annual Business Excellence Awards will be held March 27th, 2020 at Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery. Get your nominations in NOW! Nominate a business in one of the following categories:
- New Business of the Year Awarded to a business who has been in operation less than two years that has experienced success in company growth, sales and service, profitability and employment creation
- Non Profit/Charitable Award The Non Profit/Charitable Award is presented to the not-for-profit business that has significantly contributed to the quality of life within the community and its citizens through its programming and/or activities.
- Professional of the Year The Professional Award is presented to a business that provides services to individuals or businesses. The recipient business executes best practices in all areas of their operation to ensure maximization of their capabilities and capacity. The recipient business demonstrates a commitment to the ongoing education, skills development or professional accreditation of its employees. e.g. lawyers, accountants, financial advisers, realtors, etc.
- Entrepreneur of the Year The Entrepreneur Award is presented to an entrepreneur, in business for 1-4 yrs., who has investigated the opportunities, weighed the risks, and has demonstrated significant business achievement and sustainable financial performance.
- Welcoming Accessibility Awarded to a business or organization that has reduced employment barriers and/or assisted employees with physical, communication or developmental challenges.
- Pillar of our Community Awarded to the business or organization that consistently plays an active role in making our community a better place to live by their involvement with charitable organizations, community benefits, sponsorship’s and committees.
- Excellence in Customer Service Awarded to a business or organization the is recognized by their customers as providing excellent customer service. The winner will be distinguished from other businesses by the fact that they have gone above and beyond for their customers.
- Tourism & Hospitality Award The Hospitality Award is presented to an accommodation and/or food business that has improved the allure of the community by demonstrating commitment to excellence in hospitality/customer service, staff knowledge, quality and consistency of product, and community involvement. e.g. restaurants, cafes, hotels, B&Bs, Inns, street vendors, etc.
- Business Legacy Awarded to a business that has been in operation for ten years or longer, has demonstrated long term leadership, innovative thinking and commitment to the community.
- Chamber Award – Youth Engagement & Leadership The Chamber Award is presented to a youth 13-20 years old for their Outstanding Community Engagement and was established to recognize and encourage exceptional activities such as, but not limited to, volunteerism, community-based learning or research, outreach, partnership, and curricular engagement.
- The Virtue Award Awarded to recognize and honour outstanding business and professional individuals for excellence in their chosen field, for providing valuable service to their community and for actively mentoring and developing other in their attainment of professional goals and leadership skills.
Deadline for submission is January 31st , 2020.
To register your nomination for the 15th Annual Business Excellent awards, please fill out for nomination form at this link – http://bit.ly/2TtSsc2