Enter for your chance to win a step back in time in the town of Amherstburg. Your day trip will include stops at some of the best heritage sites in the Windsor Essex region including the battle ground of the War of 1812 at Fort Malden and the Park House Museum or learn about the path to freedom at the Amherstburg Freedom Museum.
You’ll be able to walk the cobble stone streets of the downtown core and enjoy some of the most picturesque views of the Detroit River while you sample some of the bites and boutique shops in downtown Amherstburg using your Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce downtown dollars. Cap your day off when you sip & savour some of the fine wines from our lakefront vines at Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery!
Don’t forget to plan your next visit to Amherstburg – and we’re giving you a few excuses to visit again including tickets to the Amherstburg Mardi Gras Street Party in downtown Amherstburg in July and the WE Harvest Festival at Fort Malden on September! Amherstburg will definitely be a treat to explore. The Amherstburg Staycation grand prize include (approximate retail value $400.00):
• Annual family pass to Fort Malden
• $100 Chamber of Commerce dollars valid at chamber member retail and dining locations
• Two admission passes to the Freedom Museum
• Two admission passes to the Park House Museum
• VIP tasting for two at Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery
• Two tickets to the Amherstburg Mardi Gras Street Party Friday July 22nd
• Two tickets to the WE Harvest Festival Sunday September 11th
Click here for more information.