The Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce is celebrating 50 years of incorporation and delivering on our mission of supporting the growth and prosperity of the Amherstburg business community.
To mark the occasion, we are launching our “50 for 50” Gift Card Giveaway where a total of fifty, $50 gift cards will be given away to the public at random each week from Friday, November 11 to Friday, December 23, 2022.
All members of the public are invited to enter the draw daily each week by adding their name, email address, and phone number below. We will draw 7 winners each Friday during the contest period (8 winners the week of December 23rd) for one of the fifty, $50 gift cards and publish the name of the lucky winner and the name of the business on the gift cards, on our social media platforms and website.
Good luck & thank you for your support!
All the best for a wonderful holiday season with friends and family!
The Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce.
Results of our final draw December 23:
- Movati – Megan Rasila
- Monarch Basics – Lea DeThomasis
- Just Cork It – Karen Charron
- 67 Richmond – Julie Robert
- Paradise Nursery – Jason Meloche
- Wolfhead Distillery – Melanie Conaty
- Romano’s Specialty Meats & Deli – Lee-Ann Neufeld
- Naples Pizza Amherstburg – Greg Dufour
Week of December 16:
- Mealtime Express – Renee Lefrancois
- Amherstburg Freedom Museum – Kristy Browning
- Royal Sushi House – Brad Amlin
- Precision Jewellers – John Wingerden
- Budget Blinds – Gail Beaudoin
- The Garage Gym – Sharon Vickers
- Fort Malden Historic Site – David Maitre
Friday, December 9:
- Wolfhead Distillery – David Radke
- The Hearing & Dizziness Clinic – Marianne Kelterborn
- Ure’s Country Kitchen – Donna Fredericks
- Naples Pizza Amherstburg – Trevor Skeates
- The Richmond Popcorn Company – Nick Vespa
- Amherstburg Cannabis – Ryan Bates
- Duby’s Home Centre – Dianne Perissinotti
Friday, December 2:
- GL Heritage Brewery – Scott Smith
- Hanna Strategy – Lisa Hilyer
- Canadian Tire Amherstburg -Mike Bates
- Computer Data Products – Brent Noble
- Riccardo’s Italian Restaurant – Kim Cote
- Campeau’s Outdoor Power Equipment – Victoria Bastien
- Romano’s Specialty Meats & Italian Deli – Gina Smith
Friday, November 25:
- The Farmhouse Market – Susanne Bergeron
- The Marsh Collection – Susan Langlois
- Vivace Estate Winery – Karen Ryan
- Gilligan’s Fire Grill Amherstburg – Robert Steffes
- Amherstburg Chevrolet Buick GMC – Chris Pare
- Rivertown Dance Academy – Gabriella Marano
- Paradise Nursery – Sue Williams
Friday, November 18:
- Gibson Gallery – Harri Rasila
- Monarch Basics – Rebecca Skeates
- Just Cork It – Bob Smith
- Towne Shoppe – Paul Owen
- White Woods – Michael Clough
- The Panetteria – Tom Dupuis
- Pepper Cat – Jay Faulkner
Friday, November 11:
- Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery – Joan Donaldson
- Pointe West Golf Club – Tammy Fowkes
- B Beauty – Elliott Duda
- Rob & Tina’s No Frills – Peg Rooney
- The Salty Dog – Larry Leaney
- Joe Meloche Ford – Jan Young
- 67 Richmond Street – Crystal Chadwick
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
General Contest Rules
- Application. These general contest rules (“General Contest Rules”) apply to the contest operated by the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to be legally bound by these General Contest Rules and will be deemed to have read and understood these General Contest Rules.
- Eligibility. Unless otherwise stated, to enter a Contest and to be eligible to win, the entrant must be a legal resident in the province of Ontario. Each entrant must be over the age of 18. Employees of the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce and Members of its Board of Directors are ineligible to enter. A winner who claims a Prize during the Contest Period is not eligible to enter or win again.
- Prizing & Contest Period. The details of the prize(s) available to be won (including the number and the approximate retail value of the prize(s) available to be won), the duration and timing of the Contest, and any other relevant information for the Contest will be identified through applicable promotional materials, and on the Amherstburg Chamber website at the start (or before the start) of the Contest. Prize(s) may not be exactly as advertised. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, may not be sold, or transferred, and are not convertible to cash. The Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, in the event all or any component of a prize is unavailable. Limit of one (1) prize per household per Contest.
- Contest Entry. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The contest starts at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, November 7, 2022, and closes at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 23, 2022, based on the local time at your place of residence. Open to legal residents of Ontario who are 18 years of age. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the Contest. Visit the Chamber website, amherstburgchamber.com during the Contest entry period and follow the on-screen instructions for the Contest’s webpage to complete and submit the online entry form. Draws will be made each week from the entries received for that individual week of the contest period.All entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce – including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in the applicable Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any entry or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of the applicable Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering the Contest in accordance with the General Contest Rules and, if provided, any further Contest-related instructions. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce within the timeline specified by the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce.
- Prize Draw. A random draw for the prize(s) will take place weekly each Friday at 11:45 am commencing on Friday, November 11th and ending Friday, December 23rd by an Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce representative from all eligible entries received for that individual week of the Contest period. The potential prize winner will be announced through social media each Friday during the contest period. Should the winner not pick up their prize by the following Friday, the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce will contact them using the information provided at the time of entry. In the event, a potential prize winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business weeks after the draw, as determined by the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce at its sole discretion, or if these General Contest Rules are not adhered to by a potential prize winner, the such potential prize winner will be disqualified and will forfeit all rights to the applicable prize.
- Awarding of Prize(s). Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a prize winner, each potential winner must first: (i) correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce; (ii) be verified as complying with these General Contest Rules (as determined by the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce in its sole and absolute discretion); and (iii) sign and return a full release and indemnity form (“Release Form”) at the time of prize pick up at 61 Richmond Street which states that, among other things, he/she agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest, authorizes the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation, beyond the awarding of or participation in the applicable prize, accepts the applicable prize as offered and releases the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce from any and all liability of any kind relating to the Contest and his/her receipt and use or misuse of the applicable prize.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries (including Additional Entries if applicable) received during the Contest period.
- All decisions of the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce with respect to any aspect of a Contest are final and binding on all entrants without the right of appeal. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. ANY ENTRANT DEEMED BY THE AMHERSTBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE GENERAL CONTEST RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE AMHERSTBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AT ANY TIME.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant fully releases the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any other entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the applicable Contest from all liability of any kind relating to the Contest or his/her participation therein, including, without limitation, any liability related to: (i) any failure of the a website; (ii) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (iii) the failure of any entry or other information to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; (iv) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in a Contest; and/or (v) any combination of the above.
- The Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest or to amend these General Contest Rules at any time and in any way, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason, in the opinion of the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce in its sole and absolute discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, for example as a result of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, mechanical manipulation or any other causes beyond its control, including any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or programs to enter, the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce reserves its right to amend, cancel or suspend the Contest and/or conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law.
- If it is discovered by the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce) that any person has attempted to: (i) exceed any of the limits stated in these Rules; and/or (ii) use multiple names, identities, social media accounts, telephone numbers, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or to disrupt this Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce.
- For greater certainty, each prize claimant consents to the use of their name, city of residence, likeness, comments, photograph, or voice, without further compensation, in any future publicity carried out by the Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce in connection with the Contest.
- If the identity of an entrant is in dispute, the authorized account holder of the email submitted at the time of entry (if provided) will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question (if provided).