Please join us in celebrating the 15th Annual Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards hosted by Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery. This year we have 44 finalists in 11 categories that are all making Amherstburg a great place to live, work, and play!
Our guest speaker for this event is Noah Tepperman – sharing the humble beginnings of Tepperman’s to what has now become a powerhouse retailer in furniture, appliance, and electronics with stores in London, Windsor, Chatham, and Sarnia!
We’re excited to announce that guests of the event be able to purchase drinks from Sprucewood Winery, Wolfhead Distillery, and GL Heritage Brewery and the Sprucewood store will offer extended hours!
Dinner is included in your ticket price:
2020 Amherstburg Chamber Of Commerce Dinner Plated
- Roasted Parsnip & Apple Soup With Truffle Oil
- Spring Garden Salad With Toasted Pumpkin Seeds & Goat Feta
- Fresh Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Herb Encrusted Chicken Breast With Basil Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Herb Spiced French Beans
- Sweet Potato Mash With Cinnamon & Brown Sugar
- Classic Vanilla Creme’ Brulee With Mixed Berry Compote
- Coffee/Tea Station
Please email any dietary restrictions to AmherstburgChamber@gmail.com and include the subject line: BEA Dietary Restrictions. The deadline to submit a request is Oct 10th at 12:30 PM
** Please note there will be a Cash bar for alcoholic drinks.
Amherstburg, ON N0R 1G0